Karen says YAY about:
- Foot of the San Gabriel Mountains!
- Over 150 acres, including oak forests and rose gardens!
- Staring price for wedding and ceremony is $5,700, which is reasonable!
Karen says MEH about:
- Can only use Patina catering. They have good reviews, but still. Cheapest meal choice: $65/person.
- Brides complain that the venue isn't flexible. For instance, reception can't go past 10pm and their wedding coordinator is required.
- Rating is 4.3 out of 5 from brides. Not horrible, but not stellar. Rating of 4 for value.
Want more on the gardens? Click below!