Monday, January 9, 2012
Venue #28: James Irvine Japanese Garden
ONLY OFFERS CEREMONY
James Irvine Japanese Garden
Basic Wedding Ceremony Package For 100 Guests
• Private use of the James Irvine Japanese Garden for four (4) hours
• Bride’s Room
• Set-up and use of white folding chairs in the Garden for your ceremony
• 90 minute wedding rehearsal the week of your event
• Personalized Signage
• Small registration table/guestbook table and white linen
• In house basic PA system, microphone & stand and Technician
• Private use of the Garden for Engagement Photo Shoot
• Professional Customized Day-of Wedding Coordination that includes:
One meeting with Bride & Groom Prior the event.
Creation of timeline and checklist.
Confirm orders, delivery and set-up with vendors, including the venue and
caterer during week prior to event date.
Supervise vendors and ensure that all contractual obligations are met.
Coordinate with JACCC event staff.
Provide final timelines to bridal party and vendors.
Assist bride and bridal party during ceremony.
Orchestrate rehearsal (two hour maximum)
Receive vendors and deliveries at ceremony site.
Arrange place-cards, favors, any additional signage or other items, set-up of
Manage tear down and load out of equipment, rentals, supplies, floral displays,
lighting, deejay and musicians, av equipment, catering, etc.
JACCC Membership (Required) - $75
Event Insurance (Required)
Parking Validations (Optional) $4 per car
*Pricing subject to change without notice